- If race is a social construct, why can't a White couple practicing endogamy (marrying within the white ethnic group) produce a black child?
- If race doesn't matter why does every admissions form for schools, tests, and job applications ask for your race?
- If race is a social construct then why are we all different colours?
- If race isn't biological then why do certain races have genetic variations that predispose them to certain diseases like Cystic Fibrosis, Sickle-Cell Anemia, Tay-Sachs?
- If race isn't real, then why do we need to be so diverse?
- By multiculturalism and diversity, don't you just mean destroying all races and cultures?
- If race doesn't matter, then why do you hate White people so much?
- If race doesn't exist, why do we have race hate crimes?
- If race doesn't matter, then why do you feel you need to help out non-Whites so much?
- If race doesn't exist, why do you call us racists?
Friday, 31 August 2012
10 Questions For An Anti-White