WE MUST SECURE THE EXSISTANCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

Thursday 19 May 2011

SNP INSULTS NATIONAL FRONT AGAIN ,

MSP offers thanks ror voters support

Through the pages of the west lothian courier,I would like to express my thanks and heartfelt appreciation to the 16,704 people who voted to re-elect me to the Scottish Parliament to serve the new constituency of ALmond valley.
It is an ernormous privilege to continue to represent the community that i was raised in.
West Lothian,both in its history and its people ,has shaped my political and personal out look on life.I might not win every battle but I will certainly fight every battle.
First and foremost my responsibility is to continue to be a conscientious and diligent constituency MSP.
Now that the election is over I would like to emphasise that it is my primary responsibility to represent all of my constituents irrespective of their political affiliations,colour or creed as the scottish national partyaim to represent every strand of scotlands rich tartan.
I REGRET DEEPLY THAT THE NATIONAL FRONT CHOSE TO STAND CANDIDATES IN WEST LOTHIAN - A COUNTY THAT HAS BEEN BUILT ON COMMUNITIES STANDING TOGETHER.
BY CONTRAST I WOULD LIKE TO PAY TRIBUTE TO THE OTHER CANDIDATES AND IN PARTICULAR CLLR LAWRENCE FITZPATRICK WHO FOUGHT A FIESTY BUT FAIR CAMPAIGN.
MY THANKS ALSO TO THE POLICE,GRAHAm HOPE THE RETURNING OFFICER AND ALL OF HIS STAFF WHO MADE DEMOCRACY IN WEST LOTHIAN POSSIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment